We have always considered our profession essential and the government and CDC now agree. With what we have seen over these past months regarding a substantial increase in clenching and grinding of the teeth, fractured tooth structure, an increase in tartar build up and gum disease we know it is even more critical for your overall health that we remain available to take care of our patients. We have always taken the health and safety of our patients, staff and families very seriously. We give thanks to our staff for their dedication to each other and to you, our patients. We give thanks to our families for their continued love and support. We especially give thanks to every person we have had the privilege to provide dental treatment.
For without you, there is no us.
WE HAVE ALWAYS PUT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS, STAFF AND ALL OF OUR FAMILIES FIRST. THAT COMMITMENT CONTINUES WITH ENHANCED DISINFECTION AND SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS.
FOLLOWING ARE SOME CHANGES YOU WILL NEED TO OBSERVE WHEN IT IS TIME FOR YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT:PLEASE COME ALONE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT IF POSSIBLE TO MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE AND HELP WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICE MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME.
- MASKS NEED TO BE WORN UNTIL YOU ARE SEATED IN THE TREATMENT ROOM.
- WE WILL ASK YOU TO DISCARD ANY GLOVES, IF WEARING THEM, AND USE HAND SANITIZER WHEN YOU ENTER THE OFFICE.
- YOUR TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN BEFORE BEING SEATED IN THE TREATMENT ROOM.
- YOU WILL BE ASKED A SERIES OF SCREENING QUESTIONS BEFORE ANY TREATMENT IS INITIATED.
- APPOINTMENT TIMES MAY BE MORE SPREAD OUT WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF HAVING FEWER OPTIONS FOR SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT.